Monday, April 28, 2008

Reading and Poetry, Aside Finishing Project

Seems I haven't had time to write poetry since beginning Grad School, but I have read some of Chris' on the http://www.poetrymelee.com/ blog. He never fails to have time to at least get words down on the page or jump into the river with a new bride. Now that's a true-life metaphor...Pink would like it. I am reading The Dangerous Book for Boys and getting into Pablo Neruda. Most interestingly, I am watering my spring plants every day and waiting for them to flower. I have never had the patience for plants and have killed most all I planted. I hope it is different this year. The baby loves to pick tomatoes from the vine and eat them while they're sunny. Note: Elephant ears take a long time to show.


This week I'm finishing this Ed Psych project with a sense of relief and new conviction. After all is said and done, I'll try to post again and put everything in perspective. Until next time...

No comments: